Argan life Australia REVIEW

Changes in my diet have made some changes to my skin, and I think until my body gets used to it my skin will continue to adjust. 
Now that I have almost completely gotten rid of junk food in my diet and have taken a more healthy approach to weight-loss my skin doesn’t know what to do. I have always had good skin with barely any blemishes or pimple breakouts. Now I notice my skin is drying up and looking a little worse for wear.
 
Argan Life have given me a two step guide to beautiful skin, and all it takes is two products:

Argan Life Rhassoul Clay: 100g $20
Argan Life Pure Argan Oil: 50mL $30

I will put the guide I was given below but first I will tell you my initial thoughts on these products and then when I thought about them after using them.
 
Argan Life Rhassoul Clay

I personally love that this product comes in powder form for you to create into a clay, I have never had a product like this so it is a lot of fun creating a smooth, slushy mixture.


It is also great because you can add hot water to the mix if your not looking to put cold clay on your face, but cold is best is you ask me as it shocks your pores and opens them up allowing the clay to work at it’s best.


After using this product I found that my skin did look refreshed, and washing it away gently removed a lot of the dry skin areas found on my face- but it was important to moisturise or else they would return. The consistence of this clay is perfect as long as you get the mixture part right, I love the pretty smell this clay has as well, very pleasant to use.
 
Argan Life Pure Argan Oil

Now as you may all be aware I have used many Argan oil products on my hair, but never have I used these on my skin or body. It just didn’t appeal to me as I thought it really would make my skin oily and probably break out.
Now that my skin has changed and has become much more drier I had to give my skin some oil back, but I didn’t want to come out glowing like a fries worker working over the deep fryer all day.


The Argan Life oil comes in a cute little dropper bottle so I am able to drop the right amount on my hands without over doing it and rub gently into my face.  It smells divine and looks great on my face, the only thing is though I would listen to instructions and not use this product any more then once a week as I find the more you use it the oiler your face will look.
 
So now for the guide I was given to try out: 2 Steps and you are DONE!

 With a reputation as nature’s beauty elixir, Argan Life Australia uses only the finest and most pure Argan Oil. Featuring cold-pressed virgin Beauty Grade Argan Oil, all products are traditionally sourced from Berber women in an all-female co-operative in South West Morocco – the only region in the world known to grow the precious fruit of the Argania Spinosa tree which contains the Argan Oil.
We want you to benefit from the rich antioxidants of this product and try our 2-step guide to keeping skin conditioned and nourished as the cooler months set in!
 
YOUR 2-STEP DIY GUIDE TO GLOWING SKIN WITH ARGAN LIFE AUSTRALIA

With a reputation as nature’s beauty elixir, Argan Life Australia uses only the finest and most pure Argan Oil. Featuring cold-pressed virgin Beauty Grade Argan Oil, all products are traditionally sourced from Berber women in an all-female co-operative in South West Morocco – the only region in the world known to grow the precious fruit of the Argania Spinosa tree which contains the Argan Oil.

What you’ll need:


Argan Life Rhassoul Clay // 100g
Argan Life Pure Argan Oil // 50ml

The Process:

1. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of Rhassoul Clay powder in 1-2 teaspoons of water and stir until smooth.Apply to the face and chest and leave on for approx 5-10 minutes. Remove with warm water and a clean face cloth.
2. Massage a few drops of Argan Oil into the skin for a super soft finish.
Use at least once per week for normal to dry skin, and more often for regular deep pore cleansing.

The Benefits:

Argan Life Australia's Rhassoul Clay comes from beneath the Atlas mountains and is high in silica, magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium and sodium.Long used by the elite spas of Europe, Rhassoul clay will draw impurities from the skin, tighten pores and leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Follow with pure Argan Oil for moisturising as it has been scientifically demonstrated to control sebum production on the surface of the skin.

Enjoy your beautiful skin, love your body inside and OUT!

For more information and to find Argan Life’s full product list just head to http://www.arganlife.com.au