The Baby and Toddler Show Melbourne 2014

In my left hand is my check-list and in my right is a weight preparing my arm for all the bags it is going to carry!!  That is right it’s that time of the year again when the Baby and Toddler Show.



I love the baby and toddler show as there is always something for every one. Whether you are expecting, TTC, already a mum or even have older children there is something for you at this expo.

I walk out of there with a massive credit card bill and arms, and sometimes even pram full of bags- it is crazy.



Obviously this year I will be looking for items for my little girls. But I cannot help but buy things for the future baby even though I am not pregnant (yet!!)

So here is some important event info for Melbourne:

Friday 4 - Sunday 6 April 2014

Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton

9.30am – 4.00pm daily

TICKET PRICES:
Early Bird Online: $15

At the door: $20

Kids under 16: FREE




Would love to see you there to J