ELES Autumn Collection VS Spring 60's Vibe

As all my beauties may be aware with the change of season always comes with a new season of clothing and even a change in colours when it comes to makeup and the palette.
For example I want to be able to show you a little comparison with ELES with their Spring collection and the Autumn.  To very different looks to match very different fashion seasons.
With Autumn/Winter usually comes your darker and more Earthy colours, but this year it has been switched around and you will see a lot more brighter colours on the face.
Here is the Spring Release from ELES.


As you can see the Spring and Summer saw a lot of the 60’s fashion items come back into fashion and ELES stuck with that in their colour palette. I loved the darker colours and the way they really compliment every single sixties look you could think of wearing.

Some of my favourite items from the ELES Spring Sixties Vibe launch would have to be:
NEW! QUAD SHADOW IN DEBUTANTE RRP $99.00

4 silky pearlescent shades within one convenient compact, magical alone but mesmerising when they merge. Earth-derived micro-minerals produce a smoother application for longer lasting eyeshadow that is crease resistant.
Pretty sure you are looking at ELES number Quad fan- I have made it my mission to have one of the largest ELES quad collections in the world (ok, maybe just VIC haha. )


Every single one of ELES quads I have owned have lasted and lasted way through the night and even until I wake up in the morning- They stay, ok?!
No but I do love the Debutante quad as the colours as straying away from what I would usually go with, but some how they just work and made me fall in love.
NEW! DIMENSIONAL CAKE LINER IN PLUM CRAZY $39.00

Part matte, part shimmer! Pair the two to add definition and drama. Transform eyes with this professionally paired cake eyeliner duo that delivers high definition, real drama and true long lasting colour. Use the matte side to define; the shimmering side to dramatize. Hypoallergenic. Paraben and fragrance-free.
So this is the first every cake liner I have used from any brand let alone ELES, so it was great being able to start with a brand I know and trust (oh and love).


This is what I use on top of my eyes to really give it depth and is subtler then a liquid liner on top. It can be used as an eye shadow if your into those dark shades and maybe even a purple smokey eye.
MINERAL BLUSH IN CORAL SUN RRP: $39.50
This revolutionary, skin-smoothing blush floats over skin to impart a soft, sheer finish while deflecting light away from flaws. Its hypoallergenic silky, satin-like formula is loaded with Vitamins A, E and C to condition and protect the skin. Free of chemical ‘nasties’ it allows skin to “breathe” freely while natural minerals shield against age aggressors.
Another product I love from ELES, they don’t over do the shimmer and make your cheeks bling. It is more of a stunning pink (well coral in this case).


It also doesn’t block up your pores and leave your cheeks feeling bleh and just plain heavy. Love this and it is very 60’s!!


Now to compare the Autumn collection with the Spring collection just to see the changes in colours, even if they aren’t VERY dramatic.
As I did say though, colour will be the thing for the Autumn/Winter seasons for the face, while fashion tends to go darker.

 ELES have gone with the berry trend which was just starting to come in towards the end of Spring, but very much a must have now.
Even though the Spring look still had the purples in there the Autumn look has brighten them up and given them more of a colour popping effect.
You can just imagine a dark coat, jean and some boots only to be lightened and brighten up with a smoking hot lippie or bright bold eyes.
NEW QUAD SHADOW IN FASHIONISTA RRP $99.00

4 silky pearlescent shades within one convenient compact, magical alone but mesmerising when they merge. Earth-derived micro-minerals produce a smoother application for longer lasting eyeshadow that is crease resistant.
I can see some similarities with this quad and the Spring quad only the Fashionista is brighter shades and something I would have purchased straight off the shelf has I seen it.


I am loving the berries and those sorts of colours this season even in Summer I was lorrrrving them. So yeah this quad is right up my alley and as you would all know I am an ELES quad hoarder- uh hum- collector!
NEW  POWDER LINER PENCIL IN COPPER RRP: $43.25

Clinically formulated to provide smooth easy lining with creamy rich colour this dual-ended eye liner pencil glides over eyes without dragging or slipping, delivering a soft powdery finish that will last all day.
The unique formula contains Titanium Dioxide, a natural mineral for protection and staying power and Candelilla Wax, which provides soft and supple application.
Another product I have never tried from ELES and the reason behind that is if you read the heading it is completely NEW :-P :- P

Having said that though I am glad they have made this available in the cosmetics market as I LOVE it, so easy to use even for beginners so imagine what a make up artist could do with this!!
It is such a cool product going on like an eyeliner but setting as a eyeshadow like powder and not sticking your lids together like so of those other darn products you can get that claim to do the same.
NEW  MICRO BUBBLE LIPSTICK IN BLUSH RRP: $39.50

Rich, cream colour and protective treatment in one. Creamy, long lasting, feather resistant formula keeps lips soft and colour fresh for hours. High pigment levels deposit rich, opaque colour that lasts while Micro-bubble spheres continually release lip conditioners, while helping to set lip colour.
I am a sucker for a good lippie as you may all be aware of by now, so when I am offered to try out some new lipstick I would go to extreme lengths to make it happen… Would probably try to attempt a black lipstick if I had to haha- ok maybe not!


Probably sound like a broken record here, but pretty sure I also love the ELES lipstick, no actually I am positive I do.
There is no drying up, it sets amazing with no creasy, smudges or nasty lipstick on the teeth. I love that it is cream and stay creamy a sit moisturises your lips.
Cannot wait to see what ELES holds for the Winter Releases and newbies yet to be released J