Cotton On Kid's BABY Relaunches its range

Such a sucker for cute kids clothes and having two girls I am very hopeful that our next is a boy, but as long as they healthy that is enough for me.

When I go shopping and see kids clothes I honestly get clucky EVERY single time as they are so darn cute and small. I always find an excuse to buy whether it is oh I will put it away for later days or “Oh so and so is having a baby (or has a baby) it will fit.”

One shop I can never help myself but wonder into is Cotton On Kid’s. I love the clothes in there for my girls and cannot help but spend up when I walk in. I think they need some kind of restriction for that store or to put up a sign with my photo saying- DO NOT LET THIS LADY IN!!



Now Cotton On Kids will be keeping the tiny tots happy with the relaunch of the baby range. To be honest with you I saw nothing wrong with their old range, but it will be super awesome to see what their new and improved range will stock.



In these early days of March all Cotton On Kid’s customers will find extended and refreshed range of essentials, as part of this relaunch.


The new-look range has been developed in response to customer demand for a simple designs and neutral tones in soft and durable fabrics, while remaining great value.


The essentials that make up every baby’s wardrobe, including romper suits,leggings and body suits, are now the cornerstone of the BABY brand. Additional options for newborns will also be introduced, including sleeping sacks, 100% organic muslin wraps and blankets.


Fashion-driven styles in fun prints; dresses, shirts, jackets and denim will be regularly updated, providing customers with a range of mix and match options to pair back with their essentials collection.


Textured greys, pinks, blues and neutral tones have all been introduced into the BABY range, while a pop of bright colour will feature in select styles, ensuring there is always an element of fun and playfulness in every collection.
The Cotton On BABY range offers several affordable gift options with collections designed to create complete looks, or purchased individually, ensuring there is always something for every customer’s needs.



The new Cotton On BABY range will be available in all stores globally and online at www.cottononkids.com.au from March 1