Tried And Tested: COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation


COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
RRP $19.95

 We all know that the secret to making foundation last all day long is to use a primer to set the base, a concealer underneath your foundation to cover your problem areas and a foundation to perfect the look, but that seems like a lot of layers on the skin...

COVERGIRL’s latest foundation, created with Flexi-Hold Polymer technology, combines a primer, concealer and foundation, all in one handy bottle. Designed to Stay Fabulous all day, the formula also includes SPF, is dermatologically tested, suitable for sensitive skins and is oil free so it wont clog pores.

I found that after so long this started to go blotchy on my skin no matter what I did. But with saying that the first 3 hours, it looks amazing and feels light and flawless as well.  It is three in one, which is another bonus because now I don’t have to carry around 3 products as they have been combined into one.

Now I have to be completely honest with my reviews and to be completely and truly honestly I think this foundation is more targeted for the younger girls. This is not a negative either, as products have all different targeted age groups. I know take it back about 10years when I was a teen, I would have happily bought this and loved it to death. The thing that would have sold it for me back then was the price tag.


I also like this packing quite a lot and think it is a big step from their old stuff.

Often on packing they will advise you to use a foundation brush or sponge to apply your makeup, but one thing I have found while trying out foundation is you can never get a natural finish like the one you get when using your hands.

I will use this bottle until the end, but I don’t think it is something I would go out of my way and buy! But one thing it does work well with and I actually LOVE is mixing this with my moisturiser to create a perfect tinted moisturiser that really does cover them blemishes.

COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is available in 6 shades at Priceline, Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Target, Big W and selected pharmacies from 1st June 2013.
Stockist: 1800 181 040

Be Friends with COVERGIRL on Facebook @COVERGIRLAU