National Relaxation Day


Being a full time Mummy and juggling lifes little obstacles can get quite stressful and to be completely honest make me want to pull my hair out at times.. But not today, as today it Relaxation Day and instead of pulling my hair out it has been soaked in Palmolive Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner while drowning in a bath full of bubbles. I did all of this before the kids woke us, as luckily they had a sleep in! And to be honest it is the first time I have ever had a morning bath, and I loved every moment of it.






I was sent an absolutely lovely, very thoughtful packing in the mail a few days ago to help me get through my Relaxation Day as comfortably and relaxed as I can.

The Palmolive Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner, which is the mango extract. This smells divine and is such a Summer smelling product that gives you a taste (or smell) of what is coming in the next few months. It left my hair ok, but is not something I would always use on my dyed hair as I need something with a strong moisture lock, as the peroxide already drains the hydration from my hair. But I really love the smell of this and how long it lasts after washing my hair, also a little bit goes a really long way.
 
Just before I got out of the bath I stood up and rubbed Palmolive Body Butter Strawberry Smoothie Exfoliating Body Wash. This is absolutely yummy and something I will be using loads more!!! It has these little beads throughout it that take gently exfoliate my dead skin right off, leaving me with fresh, soft skin. I only needed to use 50 cent sized blobs to wash my whole body.

Then when I jumped out of the bath I ran to my hot water bottle, which had been plugged in to see how it was going… Yes you did hear right, I plugged my ELECTRIC hot water bottle in. This is a Skyla Electric Hot Water Bottle and is absolutely amazing. I will never look back to my boiling water hot water bottle anymore!! This takes 15minutes to charge and then you unplug it from the wall, and allow it to work its warming action. And boy oh boy does this baby get hot, I thought I would only achieve this heat with boiling water, but this unlike boiling water does not burn my skin. The Skyla also has a very soft cover over it, which is almost like silk to touch and reminds me of my daughter’s softest stuffed teddy. This has now become Mummies Teddy that she cannot live without.

Now in this pack I was sent some Cold Power Sensitive touch… But thought I would save almost ALL housework for another day, as today is all about pampering ME not my house today!! So I will get back to you on that J When I return into working mode, because today I am relaxed and don’t want to undo all my hard work hehe.

So this was my Relaxation Day, please let me know what you did so I know for next year J For me out day ended in turning our couch into a HUGE bed and brought all our bedding out and watched movies all day (with my Skyla of course.)

Find Cold Power here: