Viva La Juicy Crowned Number 1 in Beauty Heaven's Top 100 Beauty Products of All Time REVIEW

Last month www.beautyheaven.com.au  unveiled its list of the Top 100 Beauty Products of All Time. I love reading through these lists and comparing my thoughts and where I thought some products would have been.




So it was announced that Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture was crowned number one product of the year. This didn’t surprise me at all and in my books it is top 3 in my all time fragrance list of all time.
I wont clog up your feed with the full 100 but I will share with you the top 10 :

1. Viva La Juicy, by Juicy Couture
2. Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, by Estée Lauder
3. Eye Shadow, by MAC
4. Dermalogica daily microfoliant, by Dermalogica
5. IV styler, by GHD
6. Application Brush, by Nude by Nature
7. EyeStudio Color Tattoo Eye Shadow, by Maybelline New York
8. Instant Hand Sanitiser Original, by Dettol
9. Powder Blush, by MAC
10. Crealine H20, by Bioderma

Not sure how many of you beauties have smelt the Viva La Juicy but thanks to some beautiful women out there, I have been blessed to have smelt this product first hand and am even a proud owner.


THE SCENT
The main accords of this fragrance is very complex and will take your senses on a “Juicy” adventure. The accords I can pick up would have to be
Caramel
Vanilla
Sweet
White Floral
Fruity
Citrus

But they all work in great together to make this fragrance really work. I just cannot get enough of this fragrance, and I am sure you will not be disappointed. With the array of scents this fragrance would be perfect for just about any occasion and season of the year.

THE DESIGN
The fragrance bottle design is a typical bottle found throughout the Juicy Couture range. There is also a stunning large fuchsia coloured ribbon tied around the lid, with a chain and the word couture hanging off it is classy gold.


On the glass bottle there is the Juicy Couture embellishment also in gold reminding me of something a royal would spray on in the morning.



THE PRICE TAG AND WHERE TO BUY
I have seen Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture in my local Myer store. For 50mL’s you are looking to pay $85 and then for the 100mL it is $110. If you ask me there is more value for money in the larger bottle as it is double the size of the 50mL. But having said that I literally need two sprays of this stuff and it lasts until well and truly after lunch.


Look out Michael Kors you have a contender on your hands now fighting first place in my list.