Spring with LUSH

Spring has well and truly Sprung now, and hasn’t Melbourne had some stunning weather- some days almost feel like Summer!

I have teamed up with LUSH to bring my 3 top Spring products from their range. Every girl needs some LUSH in their life and I am telling you Spring and LUSH team up amazingly with their products.



People often think that Winter is the time for baths, to soak and warm up them bones after a cold frosty day out. But what about cooling off in a bath? My girls love a nice cool bath in Spring and Summer to cool down and splash a little.
I think LUSH have the perfect bath products for Spring and there are two I have in mind.

The first is:
#1- Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar $10.50 200g

Calming, grounding, swirly blue and white bar for peaceful baths. A bath in superbly relaxing Blue Skies water is as relaxing as meditating in the peaceful garden of a Far Eastern temple, while enjoying the scents of the exotic blooms cultivated there. Picture this and we bet you’re already feeling better, but use our patchouli and frankincense-scented Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds and it’s as centering as being there in the flesh.

This bubble bar contains patchouli and frankincense, which complement each other very nicely and remind me of a hot Spring/Summer day laying in a field somewhere.

All you have to do with the Bubble Bars is crumble it under the running tap and you will be left with a bath of White Fluffy Clouds as the name would suggest J  Then when you jump in you will be left feeling squeaky clean and your skin beautifully hydrated- nothing better in spring.

The second bath product from LUSH that reminds me of Spring/Summer would have to be their:

#2- Honey Bee Bath Bomb $6.75 200g

For a soothing, cleansing soak. Honey Bee smells like caramel, much like Honey, I Washed The Kids soap and Soft Coeur massage bar do. Honey Bee holds its own special distinction, though; in addition to soothing honey, it has Moroccan rhassoul mud to deep cleanse and soften your skin. The world’s best spas offer honey or mud baths on their menus. Now, you can have both in one go, for roughly 1% of the cost.

Bumble bees are everywhere when the sun is shining, and for my garden that is a true godsend- especially my passionfruit plants.

Now I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Honey, I washed the kids body wash and scent. So naturally I love the smell of this bath bomb, of course! Floral is usually the picked scent for Spring, but for this household we still very much love our sweet scents.

My skin never feels as good as it does after using a LUSH bath bomb. Usually when I use other brands, my skin is left dried out and just not pleasant. 10 star product right here, and will not disappoint my bath loving peeps out there.

The last product:

#3 Black Stockings Body Tint $10.50 30g

Helen created another version of Silk Stockings for those with darker complexions. Black Stockings balances out skin tone and gives a stunningly realistic tan with its coppery pigment and hints of shimmer. Have a paler skin tone? Don't fret! You can use this sexy Caribbean-inspired number too.



I wouldn’t say I have a darker complexion but in Spring/Summer my body does become quite olive toned.  And before being sent one of these this would not have been a product I would have gone out to intentionally buy.

The more you use the shiner and darker your tan will look, so the less you use the more of a bronzer effect you will get. I use a rub here and a rub there and that is more then enough- although you will have to wash your hands after using this product.

It is best to warm up with your body heat first for easier application. To do this I just hold the package (in the plastic) in my hands until it starts to het warm, then I take it out and apply.

Now I have used this product, I have fallen in love and it is right up there with my favourite tanning products. And the best part is, when you jump into the shower it washes right off- but stays put throughout the day.

What are your favourite products from LUSH? I would love to hear your thoughts so that I can try them out for myself if I haven’t already J


Erin

xx