Jeanswest Holiday Essentials Jewellery Collection Preview Event

Usually I wont post about an event until the next day or even longer, but today was an exception.



This morning I was invited along to West Beach Bathers Pavillion in St Kilda for a preview of the Jeanswest Holiday Essentials and Jewellery Collection. The team could not have picked a better day; it was the perfect Spring Day on the beach that is for sure.










As soon as I stepped foot in the walkway and saw the amazing array of colours and items they had for show, I was left in complete awe. In a way I was glad you couldn’t purchase anything on the day, as I would have more then racked up the limit on my credit card.


Jeanswest for me used to be a market for the older women, and men unless you were coming in for a good pair of jeans. I love how they now provide for a more broad age bracket in the market- and I to be honest today there was not ONE single piece I wouldn’t have worn.

As this event was situated on the shore of St Kilda beach it was very tempting to grab a bikini or one piece of the rack and go for a dip in style- thanks Melbourne for turning it up!

The pieces I saw today were very Moroccan, Grecian, Bali inspired and made me want to book a return ticket to some exotic place on the beach (wishful thinking).

Marrahesh Kaftan $49.99



It was hard to pick out my favourite Kaftan as there is quite a few in their ranges that I am in love with, but the material on this one was different from the rest and was something that I love!


Kasbah One Piece $49.99

One pieces can be quite dorky and mummy at times, and not make you feel flattering at all. But this had all the right ruffles and support in all the right places, and is very sexy and will make any woman feel beautiful.

Panama Beach Pant $59.99

I LIVE in these kinds of things in Summer, and they are my turn to product. I wont lie in Summer I can’t be bothered shaving my legs every single day, especially being a Mum- time is certainly not on my side. So these are the perfect pieces to throw on and hide them legs all while keeping cool.


And this super cute Beach Bag- which I HAVE to make mine!  So big and roomy where I could fit everything into- so I will be heading to my local Jeanswest store when these come out and pick one up for myself.

I could literally go on and on about Jeanswest and their range as their pieces are just so amazing and the quality is above the rest at such an affordable price.

Also I know not that many people know that Jeanswest have a Jeanswest JNR range. The range is quite extensive and the clothes are just truly divine, my little girl appoves.
This was a little sneak peek of what is to come from Jeanswest JNR, and I know a lot of these pieces will be living in my daughters closet. As you can see there are a lot of coral's, mint, blues, denim and flora.



Here is little Madison dressed from head to toe in Jeanswest JNR (except for her little shoes). 



Here are some of the other beautiful pieces that were on show today that caught my eye.

The attention to detail in this kaftan was just perfect and no corners were cut in the design.

More Beach Pants for the November releases, and on the must have list. 

Here is the beach bag in the natural and tan colour, very hard to pick just one out. 

Jeanswest Designer Suzi Kyriakidis' inspirational mood board.

Some of the bling available at a Jeanswest store near you, although it might be best to check they are stocked before heading in, or go to Jeanswest's website where you can buy online.

Prety designs on the Jeanswest JNR t-shirt.
I decided December was my favourite range of colours, and I cannot wait for these to be released so I can get one of each of EVERYTHING (ok, maybe not everything but a girl can dream right?!)


To have a look at Jeanswest’s full range you can head to www.jeanswest.com.au