As soon as we walked into those double doors to the grand pavilion at the Melbourne Showgrounds the aroma of freshly roasted coffee filled our nostrils.
 
We brought along Madison as she loves her exhibitions and exhibits, and frothy milk is her favourite was of drinking milk- so this expo was perfect for her.
 
There were so many amazing exhibitors and Matt and I walked away from this expo wanting a new coffee machine more then ever! I think this year we will now take the plunge and indulge in a great coffee machine, so that the family can drink café style coffee’s and hot chocolates from the comfort of our house.
 
At MICE we also found some other exhibitors there that fit under the coffee bracket but weren’t there to showcase coffee machines or beans. I found an amazing Soy milk brand, an almond milk brand which I will be going on to purchase some for my health kick and so many other fun brands.
 
Décor and alternative café styles were very much on the agenda this year, and there really are some great ideas out there and even for cafes on the move.
 
This was my first ever year going to something like this, and I would say if you love your coffee- get along to the next one!!