Mother's Day packs thanks to Jurlique

I have always had a soft spot for the pureness of Jurlique and the way their products leave my skin feeling.

Just in time for Mother’s Day Jurlique has made some beautiful pack releases which will make any woman in your life happy.



The scents of these packs are all Rose and are very beautiful and sensual. I have been lucky to try out one of the products first hand and can give you my thoughts. Below you will find what I think of these packs and whether or not they are Mother worthy.


Delicate Rose Precious Collection
VALUE $52 RRP $40
40mL Rose Hand Cream
30mL Rosewater Balancing mist

Firstly this pack is more then Mother worthy and is great for pretty much any age as everyone can use these products and they are not targeted for certain age groups or skin conditions.



Everybody loves and can use a hand cream, even my 5 year old and 3-year-old daughters love popping some hand
cream on their hands after washing them to keep them soft.

The Rose hand cream has a beautiful, very light scent to it and does not leave your hands oily. I cannot stand having oily hands when applying hand cream and leaving my prints everywhere. A little bit of product also goes a long way. For my hands I just use a dob the size of my pinky finger tip.



The Rosewater Balancing mist is the seller for me. I LOVE this product and so does my face. At first I couldn’t see this product doing anything. Although I cannot see the difference I can feel it in my skin.  

The benefits of using the rosewater balancing mist are as follows:
·      Balancing mist to restore and hydrate
·      Provides natural antioxidant protection.
·      Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced and soothed.

So if your looking to spoil any women in your life this Mother’s Day then Jurlique is a great place to start!