Top 3 Spring Products From Burt's Bees


Top 3 Spring Products from Burt’s Bees

I know all of you would have heard about the brand Burt’s Bees before, and if you haven’t them you must be living under a rock or in a beehive. As it is a brand I have often seen at the shops whether it is in a department store like Baby Bunting or even my local chemist, they are stocked there.

My love for Burt’s Bees started when I found the Baby Bee Original lotion and instantly fell in love with the smell and also the way it left my girls skin. Since then I have never looked back from Burt’s Bees.

So the three products I think y’all should try this Spring/Summer seasons are:


Facial Towelettes with White Tea Extract
RRP $9.95
These towelettes help to Remove make-up, cleanse and tone in one easy step. Infused with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts plus Aloe, these towelettes clean your face naturally. So you can give your skin the care it needs no matter where you are.
    Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing
    Formulated with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts
    Dermatologist-tested and ophthamologist-tested
FSC Certified, natural fabric

I cant think of anything worse then standing in a hot bathroom day in and day out washing my face and in Summer it can get quite oily, so I like a wipe on hand to freshen me up and get me through the day/night.
Heading to QLD in a week and I am dreading the way my skin my react to the heat and humidity so I need something that will not only clean my face but also throw a whole heap of moisture back in there and I think this will do it for me.
When I wiped this over my face the other day I was instantly taken back by the smell of them and then I almost fell in love again when I felt how great my face felt and how I was left looking like I had almost had a 12hr sleep haaha (maybe not that good, but that’s how they made me feel.)
I would suggest to add this to your collection if you have not already.

The next product is one of my old school original faves and I would love to hear your thoughts on this product if you had any:


Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin
RRP $7.95
Give your lips the soothing feeling they deserve. This natural lip balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, to nourish, condition and soften lips. Beeswax seals in hydration. We've even added peppermint oil for a refreshing tingle. No wonder it is our most popular product.

Like I said before this is one of my favourite turn to products as you can use it on almost anything and it seriously does help. I have just come down with some serious hay fever and have been so blocked and the nose has been running like a tap which means I have been turning to the tissues. Turning to tissues also leaves my nose soo red and sore and almost makes me want to cry when I need to wipe it. Luckily last night this was on my bedside table and was half asleep so thought I would slap this on my nose. The next morning I was pain free and my nose was no longer red, this stuff is golden balm hehe.

What do you use your Beeswax Lip Balm for, please share?!

The last product I would have to say is a must for Spring is:


Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Crème
RRP $19.95
Give your lips the soothing feeling they deserve. This natural lip balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, to nourish, condition and soften lips. Beeswax seals in hydration. We've even added peppermint oil for a refreshing tingle. No wonder it is our most popular product.

The Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Crème is 100% natural, that’s right not 99 nothing it is 100% natural and vegan, vegetarian friendly you name it.
And if that is not enough for you this product actually helps put moisture back into my hands that dry out in the heat and after all my beach session.
The only thing is it can be a bit thick and oily to begin with but you get used to it and it doesn’t last long, you just need to wait for your skin to suck it up.
I love the little jar the product comes in as well, it beats all the tubes of hand creams out there and makes moisturising my hands more fun.

Well that’s it from me and Burt’s Bees, it is hard only picking three products as there are so many wonderful products to choose from. But in the coming weeks I will be going to the shops and buying some Baby Bees and get a lovely review up and give you my opinion.