The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Fragrance


When I was younger (in my high school days) I used to collect perfume and whenever my favourite stars brought out a perfume I made sure I got it, even if it meant spending a whole pay packet to make it mine.
Some things never change and I still love to collect fragrances and fragrances from the stars especially because the ones from the stars as they are always made affordable. Just because they are cheap it does not necessarily mean they smell cheap or don’t last as long as the more expensive one.
Seeing Mrs. Carter new perfume I knew my nose needed to meet this product and luckily for me it did.  
The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour
Limited Edition Fragrance
HEAT
Eau de Parfum 100ml $39.00

It is the fourth fragrance from Beyonce and is now available. The cheapest place I have seen this fragrance is actually at Chemist Warehouse as almost everything there is below cost.
As Beyoncé embarks on the highly anticipated The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, her first concert tour in nearly four years, she’s offering her fans a unique way to commemorate her historic journey. The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Fragrance is a unique scent created especially for the occasion.

The Packaging
This feminine, fruity floral scent designed in collaboration with perfumer Clement Gavarry of International Flavors & Fragrance, captivates the senses with luscious top notes of Mangosteen and Organic Acai Pulp blended with a hint of spicy Pink Pepper. At its heart the fragrance blooms with an opulent bouquet of exotic, romantic Brassia Edua Loo Orchid, Violet Petals and Indian Sambac Jasmine. Rounding out this complex and enchanting aroma are sensual, sexy accords of Madagascar Vanilla, rich Australian Sandalwood and Organic Indonesian Vetiver. The result is an enthralling arrangement of aromatic ardor.

So in more simple terms this fragrance is a sweet floral scent that really suits the hotter seasons. When I first sprayed it I didn’t think it was nice as it is very peppery, but once the top notes subsided and the middle and bottom notes came out they all combined beautifully creating a sweet scent.

The turquoise and gold graduated glass flacon is an ode to femininity with a long, slender neck that flares out to a voluptuous base and is accented with an elegant gold collar inscribed with the singer’s name. The sophisticated box ignites the same subtle fervor with a textured matte turquoise color adorned with an embossed gold logo that celebrates the exclusive connection between the scent and Beyoncé’s tour.

As you can see in the photos this box and bottle is very photogenic and is really easy on the eyes. I do love this perfume and it is probably my favourite fragrance from Beyoncé. I will be buying a bottle of this for my little sister for her birthday as it  is affordable and the smell is right up her alley.