Innoxa Moisturiser and Concealer




                                                              

Innoxa tinted moisturiser



 This moisturiser makes your skin feel amazing and soft. Its got just the right amount of tint in it, which makes it look really natural!
To me its like a light moisturizer, when you want to go out but not bare. So you apply some to your face just like you would a normal moisturizer and you will be amazed how many flaws it actually covers!!

I took a photo this morning before taking my daughter to kinder, as I felt my face looked terrible and it worked a treat!
This comes in two colours both a nude beige and a darker honey glow!

Description: A lightweight tinted moisturiser that offers a hint of colour with sun protection. The perfect alternative to a foundation for a natural, healthy looking complexion. Contains Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturise to leave skin silky smooth. Fragrance Free & Dermatologically tested. Suitable for all skin types

Again all INNOXA brands are AUSTRALIAN MADE J

RRP: $19.95

Innoxa Concealer ( nude beige )



This handy perfect sized concealer, would have to be one of the best concealers I have worn!! It goes on smooth and really did cover up my mummy eyes (with my number 2 still waking up during the night, my eyes get pretty dark!!) It wasn’t oily, didn’t give that feathered/fake look and really blended in with my skin!

The concealer sticks come in two shades: Natural and Tan. Which can be found on their website they also give a nice shade graph on there, which is really helpful!

These products and so much more can be found at:


or just


If you know of elsewhere it can be bought feel free to pop a comment! Or let me know of your experience if you have use these!

RRP  $25.95


Let me know what you mummies think of Innoxa! Have you all had a good experience like me??