Top Social

Three B's Blog

Beauty, Parenting, Fashion and Lifestyle Featured on this blog- along with a whole lot more.

Am.o.Lin baby cream

Monday, 16 April 2012

Baby wonder cream!! 

This baby bum cream is the only cream I have found to work in days, not weeks!! 
My little one had a very raw bum to the point where it was bleeding. My mother in law insisted I use this cream!! To my surprise it actually works. 
My first impression was the cream was plain looking in a 100g tube which is great to pop into a bag. Then I saw the price tag and thought to myself this stuff def won't work at such a cheap price I paid $9 I think or so, for a great sized tube that has lasted me at least 5 months! 
The cream itself has no strong smell which I much prefer! Its nice and thick so it stays on babies bum between nappy changes! 

I now swear by this cream, and recommend it to any mum who has a bub with nappy rash!! 

The details on the tube are as follows::
Specially formulated oil-rich cream that combines almond oil, calamine and zinc to give your baby long-lasting protection from nappy rash, chafing, and skin irritations. It is also useful for minor sunburn, cracked lips and dry skin. Amolin Baby Cream is available from supermarkets and pharmacies




Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature