Am.o.Lin baby cream

Baby wonder cream!! 

This baby bum cream is the only cream I have found to work in days, not weeks!! 
My little one had a very raw bum to the point where it was bleeding. My mother in law insisted I use this cream!! To my surprise it actually works. 
My first impression was the cream was plain looking in a 100g tube which is great to pop into a bag. Then I saw the price tag and thought to myself this stuff def won't work at such a cheap price I paid $9 I think or so, for a great sized tube that has lasted me at least 5 months! 
The cream itself has no strong smell which I much prefer! Its nice and thick so it stays on babies bum between nappy changes! 

I now swear by this cream, and recommend it to any mum who has a bub with nappy rash!! 

The details on the tube are as follows::
Specially formulated oil-rich cream that combines almond oil, calamine and zinc to give your baby long-lasting protection from nappy rash, chafing, and skin irritations. It is also useful for minor sunburn, cracked lips and dry skin. Amolin Baby Cream is available from supermarkets and pharmacies