Carla Riva Cleansing Bar


Carla Riva Cleansing Bar

125g
(4.4 oz)

RRP $12.95


I will have to admit this is the first time I have used a bar of soap on either of my kids!! I usually don’t opt for the bar, I’m more of a gel mum! I just think with a bar you are always dropping it, I find it hard enough to keep a bar of soap in my hand when I’m cleaning myself let alone cleaning someone else!!  But my little miss Hayley had a ball scrubbing herself and her sister. And this smelt great, I actually used it on myself in the shower!! It leaves your skin so soft. So if you are a bar mum, then I highly recommend this soap!

Carla Riva Baby Cleansing Bar gently cleanses baby’s skin and contains a range of oils for their therapeutic and healing properties. Simple things such as bath time followed by a gentle massage with baby create harmony and bonding. 
Always rub the cleansing bar between hands to create a lather. Gently apply to baby’s skin, rinse well and pat baby dry
Creates a special bonding time with baby
Added Benefits of Vitamin E

Carla Riva Baby Cleansing Bar also containing Vitamin E has a refreshing mandarin citrus fragrance that the whole family will love to use.


Key Ingredients
Properties

Chamomile
Healing & Calming

Jojoba
Conditions and restores skin & hair

Lavender
Healing & Calming

Mandarin
Gentle Stimulant & Natural Fragrance



For more of their range visit:: http://www.carlariva.com.au/index.htm