3B's Tames the Frizz with KEVIN.MURPHY’S NEW SMOOTH.AGAIN


Feeling like a Charlie’s Angel right about now, only this Charlie’s Angel is fighting frizz not trying to track down and fight my way to a billionaire.

Luckily there is a savior in this story with a man named Kevin Murphy coming along to my rescue with his KEVIN.MURPHY’S NEW SMOOTH.AGAIN RRP $49.95.
Frizz free hair has never been so easy to achieve and it frustrates me how many products I have been through, and none even as close to this one.
You know what though, even if I didn’t have frizz I would still use this product as I am head over heels for its scent!! I love the way it makes my hair smell and keep smelling all the way to the next wash.
HOW TO APPLY?
All you have to do is apply the product ( the size of a 20cent piece) to towel dried hair, and that’s it. The only tip I would give is to not let the product get to close to your roots as you will find it will effect your overall hair the next day. I concerntrate putting the product mid way down my hair and below to the ends.

HOW IT WORKS?
Japanese Green Tea enzymes penetrate the hair shaft to improve the elasticity of the hair. Brazilian Cupuaçu Seeds protect, smooth and soften. Anti-oxidant rich Immortelle Essential Oil stops further damage, Baobab Seed Oil helps fight ageing and Orchid Extracts moisturise and shield the hair from further moisture loss.
The treatment also contains six essential Australian fruit extracts selected for their ability to thrive in harsh climatic conditions, as well as Lotus Flower Extract to repair and rebuild the hair’s surface.

HEAT PROTECTION AND FRIZZ PROTECTION
The new leave-in smoothing treatment is a dual purpose product, containing styling properties that smooth out hair and eliminate frizz for silkier, more touchable hair with added heat protection.
Me with some of my not so frizzy locks.
PACKED WITH GOODNESS
Enriched with ingredients such as immortelle essential oils, baobab seed oil, orchid extracts and lotus flower extracts, which will leave your hair nourished and full of life- well it does with mine.
When it makes my hair look and smell this good, of course I will.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN?
Well I couldn’t see myself without this product EVER again, so heck yes I will be buying again- more then once? Wonder if Kevin Murphy is looking for ambassadors haha.

For stockist details, please call Ozdare on 1800 104 204 or visit www.kevinmurphy.com.au.