Passion for Fashion- Peter Morrissey for BIG W

My daughter Madison in the last couple of months has become quite the model and loves getting dressed up for the camera and striking a pose- of course with her cutest smile and popped hip. Sometimes it can go well and look like she is runway ready, other times it could be a pretty princess dress paired with some bright blue gumboots. 

My girl has a very strong personal fashion sense and will not wear anything she doesn't want to wear, I love it.
So when she received a care package from Big W with a few pieces from the Peter Morrissey Range Madison was beside herself and wanted to get them on immediately. Luckily for her she didn’t have to wait too long as I had an event to go to in the city that was kid friendly.
She put on her Peter Morrissey Jnr shorts and tee and was ready to hit the town. The amount of looks, smiles and compliments she received especially from tourists was a little overwhelming and I had a thought about really getting her into modelling at her confidence is at an all time high right now. 
So this was her first outfit-


Peter Morrissey Skort and a super cute Peter Morrissey T-shirt which was made with the softest fabric. 
I can confirm after being game enough putting white on my grubette that these wash amazingly and not one piece of evidence showed up when it came to the chocolate ice-cream she wore more then she ate. 
The second outfit she wore when we headed out for coffee and baby chino’s was the same butterfly detail top and some tights with the leather look inserts on the knees. 



I literally wish these pants came in an adult size as I so would have bought them. I love the fact that these days you can match your outfit with your little ones so they literally become mini me’s. 
For example Peter Morrissey in Big W has every thing from Men, Women’s, Baby, Kids and even home. 
I have come to realise though that if you go online to buy more it is quite exclusive and things sell-out and go quicker then they come in. I would suggest heading into store to pick up your pieces, which may I add are super affordable and will not break your bank. 
I know what I think of Peter Morrissey I also think of a big price tag, but this is far from the truth when it comes to the collaboration with Big W.
I hope to be able to add some more Peter Morrissey pieces to my girls wardrobe in the coming months, as I did fall in love at first sight.