Top Social

Three B's Blog

Beauty, Parenting, Fashion and Lifestyle Featured on this blog- along with a whole lot more.

Lifestyle and Fitness Update (Body Transformation)

Sunday, 10 August 2014
ONCE YOU CONTROL YOUR MIND, YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR BODY.

So today marks the 3month mark on my body and lifestyle transformation, and I won’t lie it has been hard and there have been quite a few hurdle but to my amazement I have over come every single one of them and still hold my head high.

I was really reluctant to post a photo of what I looked like in the flesh, and what I used to hide under layers of baggy clothes. But then I also thought, I would post them because this would push me to change how I look and let the world know under the layers there is a part of me who didn’t like who I had become.

Being a mum it was always about taking the short cuts with meals, and never did I make time for myself- When you become a Mum the priorities change. I also became comfortable with using the excuse that I had housed two babies and yada yada, but this soon became a joke even to myself.

One day after attending the fitness expo and seeing all the fit and toned people around me, I just wanted to change; like a switch was flicked. From here my transformation began.

I started with walking Hayley to and from school and making some tiny diet changes. Then once I learnt to change some of our beloved meals into healthy alternatives that even the kids could eat, I knew this was the moment my life would change.

Then my sister introduced me to the gym, and once I set foot in there you could not (and still cannot) get me out of there. I have even gone on to begin studying PT and weight and nutrition with my sister!!

Having a supportive partner that was more then happy to jump on board and join in on my journey made the transition all the more worthy and easier. I am so proud of Matt and him having already lost a total of close to 9kg now in the 3 months ☺

Any way so my diet has had a rapid change as you would have noticed if you follow me on instagram @threebeesblog. I have gone from massive parmas and chips to naked chicken and vegetables (ok, maybe not that boring but still delicious none the less).


So far in my 3 months I have lost 7kg’s and still loosing it. But more then anything I have noticed the cm’s I have lost here and there. But truth be told I am my biggest critic when it comes to my body and when I look in the mirror I just see imperfections that need to be fixed.

I will let you be the judge!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature