evo.


fresh from the primordial gene pool, the best cutters, designers and lab rats in the business have created evo : the most luxurious, innovative and yet sensible hair care range that has ever existed. born from a desire to produce a high quality salon range (and not sell it as the answer to life, love and other woes), evo steps outside the normal realm of truth-stretching invention, to help people think a little and look good, all at the same time. evo ... sweet revenge against an industry of over-inflated truths.

AUSTRALIAN OWNED


love touch
shine spray
90mL $26.95

concept.
a weightless finishing spray that adds incredible surface shine and protects styles from humidity

recommended for.
all hair types

I do really enjoy using this product. Its really good in my hair, as I find when I wash my hair and straighten it, it goes pretty frizzy. So this spray really helps tame down that frizz. It also hold down my little fly aways great.
If you like good smelling hair products this is one you MUST add to your collection.
I wouldn’t recommend using this on really oily hair as by the morning you notice your roots getting quite oily.




beauty is skin deep women's essentials kit 5x 50ml $29.95
concept.
once was the time when your world was filled with rose-coloured dreams of being swept off your feet; now you’re content with not having your bags nicked before you land. this is a kit of essentials to replace the irreplaceable and keep you looking fresh.

contains.
50ml ritual salvation shampoo
50ml ritual salvation conditioner
50ml mane prescription protein treatment
50ml soap dodger body wash
50ml self indulgence body crème.

I love this kit, it has everything a mummy could need and want. The sizes of each bottle are also great and you get a couple of uses out of them (I know I did anyway).
One thing I have noticed with evo. Is their products smell divine and it isn’t overkill, it also doesn’t clash with your perfume. Evo.’s packing is also nice pretty yet very simple, it really does work. I like that all their essentials are made out of little plastic bottles so they would be really great for them mummies flying on a plane (or clumsy mums like me!!!)