Want to win your way with Blingles?




Every little or even big girl needs a little bling to their life and our house has gone Blingles crazy!! You will see them on my daughters headphones, to her iPod and even her lunchbox. Theres a little bit of bling where ever you step in the house!!
She loves these Blingles, and I have so much fun helping her make them.
To create your Blingles its simple you just design with the cute template cards they give you, then you roll it and WOHLAH you have a little bling!!







So all mummies out there can experience a little bit of bling with their little ones and big ones I would love to take on 20 mums to help me spread and show their love for Blingles by posting photos to my blog, as well as tell me where there little ones have Blinged their Blingles creations.  The first 20 followers to comment will be sent a Blingles pack to try and create and bling up their life.

The best  BLINGER will WIN an amazing Moose prize pack valued at a whopping $500 including the greatest and amazing Moose toys of 2012!! This is a prize for the keeping especially with Christmas coming up very soon!!! 

I will also keep all mummies updated with our creations!!