FemFresh keeps you fresh down there


A range of everyday intimate hygiene products, designed especially for women, to help you stay clean and fresh from am to pm.



NEW femfresh Silver Care™ Breathable liners

These minimise the reproduction of odour causing bacteria and help to maintain the natural balance of your most intimate area. Use daily to help stay clean and fresh for longer. These liners are dermatologically & gynaecologically tested for everyday use , hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

Femfresh liners are $4.99





Femfresh Talc Free Powder

A delicately fragranced, gentle powder specially formulated for all over freshness. Femfresh Powder is talc-free, dermatologically and gynaecologically tested and suitable for intimate feminine use. Use everyday as part of your personal freshness routine to help you feel dry, fresh and more comfortable.

Apply daily after bath or shower to absorb residual moisture and leave you feeling more comfortable.


Femfresh Talc Free Powder is $5.89.









Femfresh Cleansing Wipes

Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and flushable, these Wipes contain a pH-balanced formula to gently cleanse, freshen and deodorise, giving you a long lasting fresh feeling. With soothing mallow and anti-bacterial calendula extracts.

Dermatologically and gynaecologically tested, for everyday use.

Femfresh Feminine Wipes are $6.69,


They are available from Woolworths and selected pharmacies nationally.

Femfresh is my friend!! Femfresh is a product all women should own. The liners when you put them on, you wouldn’t even know they were there. There are thin and allow you to breath. I wont leave the house without a liner on, just in case!! After having kids things just aren't the same down there. These are my favourite liners now.  They don’t have a scent, and I wouldn’t recommend using a scented liner anyway!! And if you wanted a little bit of a scent this is where the talc free powder comes in!!
The smell is a light feminine floral smell, which is so pleasant!!! I use this as an all over powder just for the beautiful smell. But I also use it down there, after a shower to freshen up.
But this is especially good when its that time of month and you just need that freshen up and clean feeling.
I keep the wipes in the toilet, as they are a really good gentle wipe to use on them sensitive areas, with no sting at all!! I don’t flush these at all, I just put them in a nappy disposable bag and throw it away! These are your best friends when you have your period I know personally when I have my period I have a shower three times a day. With these they give that instant and clean feeling without the fuss and water usage. I will be stocking up with these, and hopefully I can bring a give away with femfresh so a lucky mum can try it for herself!!! But you can buy them from the super market so they are easy to access!!