CHARITY// Gloria Jeans Cappuccino for a Cause

 There is so much goodness to share; I have absolutely no real idea of where to start.



Maybe I will kick things off by saying Victoria (Australia) NOW HAS DRIVE THRU GLORIA JEANS. I don’t think there could have been any more perfect of a time to launch drive thru Gloria Jeans than winter. Annnnnd it just so happens to be located in Ravenhall right next to my gym- dangerous as I am a night-time work outer.



I was invited along to the Ravenhall store last night with a handful of selected bloggers to help raise awareness.


Here we were actually taught almost everything there is to know about Gloria Jeans from farm to cup. But the best part for me was learning how to pour the perfect coffee and create designs in the coffee froth- totally couldn’t wait to learn.



I was one of the first people to put my hand up in having a crack in creating the perfect heart in the top of my froth- except mine fell a little short of perfect. But I learnt the technique so am now able to take this home and practice.



But now I think onto the serious stuff, as this is a charity close to my heart and very relatable.

Variety Kids Vic work with children who are disadvantaged or living with a disability, to make their life a little more child like or help them achieve their dreams in some way.

So for me growing up wasn’t the greatest and due to family circumstances we never had the best of the best and were often moved around. My mum was a single mum and every dollar was spent keeping a roof over our head and food in our stomachs.

I had to grow up fast and didn’t really get to be a kid, as I needed to get a job to help pay for the day-to-day necessities that some take for granted. This is where Variety came in.

We went on one of their camps and I actually felt like a kid again, and felt like for those couple of days the world didn’t even matter anymore. Then when we returned home Mum looked at applying for a scholarship- which Variety were more than willing to put up their hand.

I can’t thank them enough and without going into too much detail, they helped me get through some very dark times. And to be quite honest if it weren’t for Variety then I am not even sure I would be here today to tell my story.

So to learn that one of my favourite coffee brands, Gloria Jeans, teamed up with my absolute favourite charity is something I want to support in anyway possible.



At the moment Gloria Jeans are running a promotion “Cappuccino for a Cause”, which gives all those coffee lovers an extra reason to visit a Gloria Jeans in June. Raise money for Variety by exchanging a gold coin donation for a free small cappuccino during Cappy Hour, daily from 2pm - 3pm!


On top of that, share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #cappyhour and when they reach 10,000 hashtags, Gloria Jeans will donate $10,000. In my opinion with all the coffee lovers out there, this is totally achievable and should be easy to do. So what are you waiting for? Get your coffee fix for a cause now.

For more information you can head to Gloria Jeans or online here.




Brought to you by Nuffnang and Gloria Jeans