WIN- 1 of 5 Katy Perry Oh So Sheer Frangrance's

A tiny while ago I posted about the NEW release for Katy Perry’s new Fragrance – Killer Queen Oh So Sheer, which you can see here.





Katy Perry has just recently announced she will be heading down under on her Prismatic tour in November… Hope you KatyCats will be there glitter, glam and all! Ill be waiting for that minute to tick over and press that purchase button in hope I secure some tickets.

And in celebration do I have something for you my beauties?!?


I want to hear you roar- louder then a lion. I want to find 5 champions out there -Katy Perry fans to win a 100ml bottle of her Oh So sheer valued at $59 each!!

When? Last Friday night. Yeah we danced on table tops, yeah we took too many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot- last Friday night!!

Yeah right- Yeah I wiped the tabletops, washed too many pots. Think I missed my 5 o'clock so let's make it Next Friday night!

Share this image on Instagram to also get another entry.


Competition closes NEXT Friday (14th March 2014) so you have two weeks to let me know - What is your favourite Katy song and why! Get creative ladies and gents, as this fragrance is something special.

·      Competition is open to Australian Residents only.
·      One Entry Per Household.

·      Also competition can be found on intagram using #nextfridaynight3Bs



Win 1 of 5 Katy Perry 100mL Oh So Sheer Fragrances