MILK & CO - Naural Caring Skincare




There are many branches to the milk + Co tree, which include him, her and baby. With a baby on the way I am diving into a world that was very different to the one 8 or so years ago. SO much on the market has changed, with so many more options available now.



Having a more natural approach to this pregnancy and baby and introducing them to natural products is exciting. I am finding so many products and baby things that I just can’t wait to use on bubs, but until then the girls and I have become the guinea pigs to find products we love to then use with baby.

Milk + Co is Australian Owned and Made here in Australia as well, which as we all know 3B’s is all about!

When Michael Klim and the team created the Milk + Co range they created it using the most natural of ingredients. Milk + Co baby is free from nasties, fragrance free, paraben free and mineral oil free.


Even though they are fragrance free, some of the products with their natural ingredients give off beautiful smells- naturally.

Since getting pregnant this time around, I am not sure why but my skin is becoming very sensitive and doing some pretty strange things.



My itching, growing stomach (that feels like millions of ants crawling under my skin in the back and stomach area) is driving me up the wall. And until recently I couldn’t find a fix for this with anything other then a bath. Even then it would be worse when I got out and dried then when I got in! Then I was introduced to milk & co baby recovery cream $14.95 100ml


Although recommended to be used to sooth a babies sore bottom I thought I would use this on my stomach when I woke up at 3am and couldn’t stop the stretch and get back to sleep.  IT WORKED! Instantly this damn product that had been sitting there for over a week stopped the crawling feeling under my skin and soothed and hydrated my skin. Within 5 mins of applying this I was fast asleep again and woke up the next day to not one ant sensation! I also am a huge sucker for the smell of kakadu plum and this is a main ingredient so this product also smells edible! When baby finally arrives, I will be keeping this on hand at all times, if it works for me I am sure it will for baby.

Other Milk & co baby products I can’t wait to use on bubs…


Milk & Co protects me spf 30+ sunscreen $22.95 100ml

For the first time in my motherhood life I am finally becoming a Mum to a Summer bub J I will have a newbie to enjoy great weather with and school holidays so the kids can enjoy it with us- here’s to lots of adventures with bub in tow!

The girls have become quite the test dummies when it comes to me doing research for new bubs- but they love it.
 Madi has sensitive skin, so the products I do use on her are generally targeted to babies- but this is because her skin is as sensitive as a baby at times (if not more)!