BEAUTY BRAND FOCUS- boe Professional


So I know a lot of people of mixed feelings on this line of products, but I think it comes down to your skin type and how certain products sit on your face. boe Professional is a brand I have known for some time, and a brand both the girls and I love.

boe Professional is exclusive to Big W and very affordable, so even if the product doesn’t work for you’re at no big loss realistically!

Some of the products that stand out for me are:


ON THE FACE



Boe Professional Pro Finish BASE PRIMER

Website Description-
This lightweight primer creates a perfect canvas for flawless foundation application. The perfect complexion this primer promotes and the handy purse size ensures you can be looking comfortable and shine-free all day long

My thoughts-
Everyone knows how much I like products that smell great, so there’s no doubt my nose was almost the first thing to try out the product.  It smells divine with a vanillary sweet scent.

It glides on a treat and doesn’t feel like I have applied a second layer of skin to my face, which almost always breaks me out. I didn’t have a single breakout problem and love using this every single morning or afternoon before applying my foundation.


boe Professional Contour & Highlight CONTOUR POWDER DUO

Website Description-
An exclusive duo of silky contouring powders to shape, define and highlight the face whilst delivering a professional, sculpted look.

My thoughts-
I love a good contour even though I am the furtherest thing from a professional so shouldn’t take any advice from me.

But the way I apply a contour is along the nose, pushing my arch of the eyebrows to the hairline, above my cheekbone and then my double chin contour haha.

This product is comparable to a certain pharmacy brand and can be worked lightly or layered for a more dramatic contour.

As for the highlighter it does the job, I wouldn’t rate it as one of the best ones but certainly highlights.


boe Professional Pro Finish CONTOUR BLENDING BRUSH

Website Description-
Create your own customised, contoured look with expert proficiency, whilst enhancing and highlighting your natural contours. Perfect for use with loose & pressed powders this ultra-short, flat top brush provides great angles to contour and blend make-up.

My thoughts-
Ok, this one brush here is by far my absolute favourite of every single boe professional product available.

The bristles on this brush are just flawless and cloud like. I literally run this along the back of my hand and cheek, as I like the feeling (not lying).

That’s one thing but the other is how well this brush applies the product.

I give this brush a ten out of ten. A tip though I tend to use this as a foundation buffing brush as apposed to a contour buffing brush.

FOR THE EYES


boe Professional VOLUMIZING MASCARA

Website Description-
The extra large, densely packed brush head that thoroughly and evenly coats each lash resulting in exceptional separation and dramatic volume. A jet-black, lash lengthening mascara that delivers unbelievable volume and curl for high-drama lashes.

My Thoughts-
Mascara is a tough one with me, and generally I will never stray from a certain brand sticking to what I know.

But I made an exceptions and was pretty impressed.

I’m not huge on the fluffy type applicators and prefer the rubber type spooleys. This applicator is a fluffy brush type but somehow doesn’t clump.

The only down side is for me it took a while to dry.



boe Professional Colour Pro EYESHADOW QUARTET in NATURAL

Website Description-
The professionally co-ordinated colour combinations that can be worn on their own or blended together for infinite effect and intensity. Highlighting four longwearing, harmonious eye shadow colours for you to create infinitely gorgeous looks.

My thoughts-
Firstly, I love the colour of this quartet, as natural smoky eyes are what I prefer on most days.

Another thing I love is how even as person with no clue can get it right as there is a diagram on the back as well as words embossed into the pressed powder.

With a primer used on the base this shadow definitely wore out to the end of the day.


CHEEKS



boe Professional Colour Pro PERFECT BLUSH DUO

Website Description-
The versatile colour choices for every skin tone! The perfect pairing of colours that can be worn on their own or blended together. This silky, soft pressed powder blush is infused with colour to contour, define and achieve a vibrant glow.

My Thoughts-
Initially I thought these colours weren’t the greatest together and quite similar but once swatching them I realised there was quite a difference between them.

I love the pink and peach shades as they are subtle but effective when tying in a contour and highlight on the cheeks.

Touching the product to swatch I noticed that the product is silky soft for touching and the pigments are great on the skin to.