Beats Pill 2.0 Speakers Review

Sometimes my iPhone 6 sound just doesn’t do it for me (especially when I am in the shower and fighting to make out the words over the water)!! Now thankfully that will never be a dilemma I have to deal with again, and it has become a thing of the past with a huge thanks to Beats Pill 2.0 Speakers.

WHAT IS THE PILL? 
Pill’s lightweight and portable design lets you bring the music wherever you go. Despite its compact size, the Pill produces powerful sound with soaring highs and deep bass to fill up any room. It connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device so you’re free to let the music move you. New features include the ability to amplify or stereo your music, accessory charging, and software updates straight to your Pill.
They come in Black, Red, White, Pink, Silver and Blue.
PRICE OF A PILL 2.0
A Beats Pill 2.0 will set you back around $259, but for the brand and the quality I wouldn’t think this is expensive. You know if you get a beats product it will last, as I have owned a pair of headphones for many, many years and they are still going strong. 
AWESOME PAIRING FEATURES
If you have two pill 2.0’s you tap them together tot sync them and they will play the same music/sound perfect for a louder effect (if you need it). 

MUSIC IS MY ESCAPE
For me when times get tough or I have had enough I often turn to music, to switch off and switch out. I learnt to do this when I was suffering from severe depression and acted as a coping mechanism, ever since then I always look to my music. I love it loud as well, so it is important to me to have something that can deliver quality sound, just as this Pill 2.0 does. 
SOME AWESOME GENERAL FEATURES
·      Totally Portable- set up anywhere any time. 
·      Rechargable Battery, meaning when it runs out plug it in and let it charge then your good to go again.
·      7hours of play time on one charge.
·      You can charge your phone from the pill via the USB port, which is tucked away nicely.
·      Bluetooth connects up to 30 feet away.
·      Compact so doesn’t take up a load of space. 

CONNECTING THE DEVICE
I didn’t even have to read the instructions to figure this one out (and haven’t read the instructions yet). All you have to do to connect the device to your phone is switch Bluetooth on on your phone, press and hold the b button on the Pill 2.0 and your are done- that simple. No need for a Pill 2.0 for dummies manual it is that easy. 
 
MY THOUGHTS ON THE PILL
Ok, I know you might think you know what I am going to say but I am being totally honest and I wouldn’t want to preach for a product I wouldn’t personally buy. I was blown away at how loud this beats Pill 2.0 was, and actually opened my eyes as wide as they could go in awe (even raised the eyebrows). 
I couldn’t believe that this small device could produce such a noise, I really couldn’t. Ok so it sounded great with some Ed Sheeran at max volume, but I thought I would test out the treble and bass on the Pill 2.0, so I through on some Timmy Trumpet. Without any distortion through the whole song, even when the beat drops this Pill 2.0 didn’t disappoint. 
 
The Pill 2.0 would make a fantastic gift for Christmas, and I wonder if I could get away with getting one for Matt- he seemed to LOVE this device and couldn’t wait to take it out to our picnic. 
PILL DUDE 

And if that wasn't enough to impress you what about the Pill Dude, which you can get for your beats Pill 2.0? I think he will set you back around $60 but don't quote me on that price. 
Snap the Beats Pill speaker into the mouth of a Beats Pill Dude and it won't shut up. Each Beats Pill Dude comes with its very own expression, including moveable arms and head. You'll still have direct access to audio and charging ports. And thanks to the matte finish, you can even paint or draw on your Dude to give it a dash of your own personality.
 

Highlights
-Moveable arms and head
-Unobstructed access to audio and charging ports
-Matte finish allows you to paint or draw on it
-You can paint or draw on the matte finish to customise your Beats Pill Dude.

How cool is this dude, which will keep your pill safe and make for a great piece of decor to the home. 
 
Where ever this family goes now, the music is sure to follow.