My Mother's Day Drink: Carpenè Malvolti 1868 Prosecco DOCG Extra Dry

I am pretty sure every Mother also is aloud to spoil themselves on Mother’s Day.
 
For me it is soaking in a bubble bath while Daddy looks after the kids (quite space…) Which means for him to turn off the footy on TV and concerntrate on keeping the kids quite and sound and entertain them. And just sink down into a bubblebath with candles and a BIG glass of my favourite drink.
 
This year that drink is...  
Carpenè Malvolti 1868 Prosecco DOCG Extra Dry 750mL RRP $25.00
Tasting Notes:
Extra Dry has subtle undertones of fruity flavours, with an apple like aftertaste. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif and also works well to create cocktails. Harvested on the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene; the taste of the grapes is enhanced in this Cuvée produced with the Charmat method.
 
Now usually I tend to steer clear of extra dry, as one my heartburn hates it, but also I just don’t prefer the taste over some of the other varieties of wine. Due to the fact this was sent to me as a review product, I of course had to try it- I am glad I did!! Not to sure if my tastebuds have changed as I get older or this is just a VERY nice extra dry variety of wine, but it DID get my tick of approval.
 
So this Mother’s Day I will be sinking into my bath with a glass of Carpenè Malvolti 1868 Prosecco DOCG Extra Dry in one hand and grapes to snack on in the other.
 
What will you be drining this Mother’s Day?
 

Dan Murphy’s is the cheapest place I have found this fine drop: 
 
Why don’t you self indulge this Mother’s Day- after all you are worth it!!