PRODUCT REVIEW: Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara

Some might say my lashes look fake when they are at their best. It has been a while since they have been at their best though as my much loved mascara was discontinued at the start of this year and I have not been able to find a replacement.
 
Ok, I have reviewed and tried a few mascaras but nothing has cut it close to my old volumising mascara.
 
But now I am happy to report there is a replacement, which is close to even being better.
 
The product I am talking about is the:





 NEW Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara $25.95
This is a double end mascara with 1- being the top coat AKA EXTREME VOLUME.

Work them lashes up or apply a single thin layer, you can do as you please. Like I said I have long lashes but they just need volume so I work two coats of this on and it does the trick. I love how volume with Max Factor doesn’t mean clumpy, sticking together lashes!

 
Step 2 AKA INTENSIFYING LACQUER.
After applying the extreme volume and looking at my lashes I didn’t think I had to even add a coat of this on. But little did I know this is the icing on the cake and really locks them lashes in and makes them stand out.
I will warn though do not try and apply this lacquer in a hurry as you will get splatter marks as it is quite runny.
I made this mistake in the car and had a look in the mirror and saw little black spots all over my top eyelid on my perfect eyeshadow—shattering.
 
 

 I have seen this product in Priceline but other then that it isn’t up on their website yet as it is still VERY new and VERY hot J
 
Let me know your thoughts on this mascara and whether or not you love it or hate it?!
 
xx